Car insurance is meant to protect you against damages you may cause to your vehicle or a third party. Your Insurance Company will pay for those things that are mentioned in the contract so it is extremely important you give the contract a good read before signing. Having your vehicle insured is mandatory and enforced by law in Ontario. Being caught without valid documentation can be stressful, costly and dangerous. Aside from being considered a “high risk” driver by insurance companies you will face various charges. At Fili.ca, our speciality is getting you the right quote by putting you in touch with top insurance brokers.
Having car insurance is a big deal:
According to the IBC, Everyone who wants to drive a car in Ontario must, by law, buy a minimum amount of insurance. As a driver it is your responsibility to make sure the car you are driving is insured.
Failure to do so can result in some, if not all, of the following:
- significantly high fines ranging from $5,000 to $50,000
- Suspension of your driver’s license
- Having your vehicle impounded
- Having to pay a higher premium once you do get car insurance
- If injured in an accident in an automobile without insurance, you may not be entitled to receive income replacement and you may not be allowed to sue the at-fault driver for compensation as a result of injuries received in the accident.
- If found at fault for an accident causing injury or death to another person, you may be held personally responsible for his/her medical costs and other losses.
Insurance companies In Ontario offer auto insurance to customers and compete on the basis of:
Car Insurance that goes a long way:
The law in the province of Ontario requires you to at least have minimum insurance coverage in order to drive a vehicle. Alongside this minimum amount of insurance, Ontario residents can buy more coverage to suit their personal needs. This extra coverage can assist you with the following if you have been in a car accident
- help them get well
- support them if they are unable to work
- protect them financially if they hurt someone else and are sued for it
With over 140 private insurance companies available, finding the perfect plan for you can be a challenge. In order to avoid these stressful situations let us introduce you to one of the independent licensed insurance brokers and help you get a quote. We will work with you in finding a car insurance plan that is best suited to meet your needs at the best rate.
Let us find the best car insurance rate for you to save up to $10000. An independent insurance broker can look at your unique situation and come with the best rate.